Thursday, February 25, 2010

Katy Rodeo







On Thursday night the kids got to participate in the Katy rodeo. Buddy and Josie rode the sheep, mutton bustin. Buddy stayed on for quite a while. He was hanging on the side of the sheep for over half of the ride. Josie on the other hand, barely made it out of the gate. I was taking a photo of Wes running back to me and luckly she was in the shot so I got at least one of her. By the time I looked up from my camera she was on the ground. In all fairness to her she didn't want to get on to begin with. Wes had to put her on the sheep because she was sobbing. She was a great sport once again. She sure did look cute as my little cowgirl. Garrett and Blake participated in the stickhorse race. Blake fell down at the very beginning of the race and fell apart. Luckly, Daddy was there to pick him up and help him finish the race. What would we do with out our Daddy? They were all very cute cowkids.

No comments: