Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jack & Buddy playing more baseball


Jack and James (Buddy) were asked to play on a select baseball team again this year and Wes and I finally agreed to let them play. They are called the Westside Sluggers. We haven't won very many games yet but we have a great group of boys and they are learning a ton. I know it is just a matter of time before we start winning some games. Jack is playing 2nd base right now and Buddy does great in the outfield. We have a great time going to their games and cheering them on. They are getting really good and they love playing. The parents on the team are so much fun to hang out with and the coaches are awesome. It has been a great experience for all of us. I get into the games a little more than I probably should, according to Jack, but I love it. I can't wait to watch them when they are in high school and college. The boys practice all day every day. It doesn't seem to faze them that it is 98 degrees outside with 98% humidity. However, I am really glad that I have boys that work so hard for something that they love so much. I know that it will pay off in the long run for them.

No comments: