Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our Trip to Arizona



















We decided to go to Arizona last minute a couple weeks ago so that Wes could pick-up his new truck. I am so glad that we went. I had such a great time visiting family and friends. I am so grateful for Tiffany's patience with me and my family for soooo... long. My kids loved spending so much time with their cousins. We also got to see Loyd and Marci's kids, including their sweet new baby. All of their kids are so sweet and so much fun to be around. While we were in Arizona we went to a place called Jeepers (I think) Adventure Land. They have a bunch of indoor roller coasters for kids. My kids thought they had died and gone to heaven.
They had so much fun until the end of the ride when they seemed to get a little sick. I know it is probably wrong to laugh about it but it was the funnies thing I had ever seen. They were on a ride that spun them around and around, which they had been on several times during the day, and Tyson, Jack, and Natalie got so sick we thought they were going to lose it. Natalie finally jumped off the ride before it stopped because she couldn't take it anymore. The poor kids. I went on one spinning ride earlier in the day and I thought I was going to lose it. I have no idea how they all lasted so long. The pictures should speak for themselves. The kids had a great time with their cousins. I wish that all of their cousins could have been there.

No comments: