Friday, March 20, 2009

Taylor Swift






On March 20th Josie and I got were invited to go to the Taylor Swift concert with some friends. Josie was so excited to see Taylor Swift. The morning of the concert Josie woke up with strep throat. Her tonsils were so swollen they were touching each other. I took her to the doctor that morning and he said as long as she rested she would be okay to go. So, she rested all day and by the time it was time to leave she was ready to rock and roll. She didn't complain a single time while we were gone. We went with three teenage girls, which Josie loved. I'm sure if I hadn't gone she wouldn't have even noticed. The fact that she was able to go with Crystal and her friends was a dream come true for her. The girls were so good to always include her in whatever they were doing. They made the night a night to remember for Josie. She loved it. I loved being there to be a part of it with her and to see her excitement.

1 comment:

Peyton WIlcock said...

Josie looks so grown up in these photos. My girlfriends daughter just went to the concert here and her agent invited my friends kids down to sit by the stage for the whole show. They were very excited.