Sunday, September 27, 2009

Benjamin is blessed









Today Ben was blessed at church. It was a great day spent with friends and family. We are grateful for those who took the time to be here with us today. We wish that more of our family could have been here but we understand that there is a small travel issue. It was a beautiful blessing. Our family is so blessed to have a Daddy that holds the priesthood. Thank you Wes for living righteously to allow us to have the blessing of the priesthood in our home. It means everything to me.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

He is so cute. I wish I was there.

Briana said...

Ben is the cutest baby yet! What is it with the youngest always getting the best looks in a family?

Heather said...

I can't believe he's a month already!! That's crazy. Bri, I have to agree with your comment - I did come out the best, didn't I?!! ha ha!! jk. April, he's darling and your skirt is so super cute too! Can't wait to meet baby Ben!

Peyton WIlcock said...

Sorry we couldn't make it, but you all looked beautiful!