Monday, September 21, 2009

Josie Turns 7




Josie is 7 years old. Josie was feeling a little under the weather but she managed to find enough strength to go to school to celebrate the special day with her friends. Daddy took her Chick-Fil-A for lunch which was the highlight of her day. That evening we had cake and ice cream with the Christensen's, Elliott's and Jill and Hannah. They were so great to come party with us. Josie received lots of fun presents and loved having her friends and family around.

I am so grateful that Josie is my girl. She is truly a blessing to our family. She reminds us that everyone needs a little pink and a little drama in their life to be really happy. She is beautiful and full of love for everyone around her. I am so blessed that our Heavenly Father allowed me to be her mom and I hope that she will always know how much I love her. Happy Birthday Josie

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh man I missed Josie's Birthday
:( Tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me and give her tight hugs and lots of kisses!!