Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jackson's 10th Birthday





My baby is 10 years old. I can't believe it. The past ten years have flown by. This year we celebrated Jack's birthday a day early because the Christensen's were going leaving town. We went to Chuck-E-Cheese for lunch and games and then came back to our house and the kids played for the rest of the day. It is very difficult for my kids to be separated from Faith and Cole for more than a day or two and so they had to get their fill of Faith and Cole before they left town for a week. Everyone played so well together. It may be worth going to Chuck-E-Cheese everyday. Not that I could afford that. Thanks to the Christensen's and Elliott's Jack had a fabulous birthday with our Texas family.
Jack is growing up to be a great young man. He is very talented at so many things. He loves to sing and is very good at art. He never ceases to amaze me at his ability to play sports. He is an awesome big brother and a joy to have in our family. I love you Jack!! Thanks for being my son.

No comments: