Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Visit to Santa

A couple weeks ago we went to see Santa at the mall. I was a little concerned with how Garrett was going to respond to Santa this year. He told us that he did not like Santa and that he was going to kick him in a very private place. So, you can see why I was a little concerned when it came time to actually visit him. However, much to my surprise Garrett decided that he really liked Santa this year. He walked right up to him and sat on his lap and told him what he would like for Christmas. I was very relieved. Blake, on the other hand, did not care for Santa. He would not let Wes even stand too close to Santa without clawing him to death. All of the other kids were very happy to finally tell Santa exactly what they wanted. Of course, all of them were very expensive. I can't afford my kids getting bigger. What happened to buying one or two little gifts that cost $10 and the kids being ecstatic? I really miss those days. We are all very excited for Christmas and can't wait for the big day.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Looks like fun times! Owen and William screamed like Blake. Memories! Love the picture of you and Wes on your sidebar.