Friday, November 28, 2008

Turkey Bowl



On Thanksgiving morning Wes, Jack, Buddy & Garrett played in the annual Thanksgiving Bowl. Nonna, Josie, Blake and I went out to cheer on our guys. It was really muggy but not to cold which was good. Last year Wes started a bowl game for the younger boys in the ward that wanted a chance to play like their dad's. It was safer for Wes too since he has thrown his back at numerous times. I feel much better about him playing with the kids rather than the men. The kids love him and the boys in primary think that Brother Young is the coolest guy in the ward. I'm so glad that my kids have such a great dad that is willing to give up one of his favorite games of the year for them. That's my man.

1 comment:

Briana said...

it looks cold and miserable there!