Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blake's 2nd Birthday

Blake celebrated his birthday without any big harrah. I had the flu and was sick from the pregnancy. I don't remember the last time I was so sick. I hadn't bought him a present or anything. I think I officially took the worlds worst mom award that day. Luckly, Grandma and Grandpa Boulter had sent money for a gift and so Wes took the kids to Cici's pizza to have some fun while I stayed home in bed. Thanks to some great friends Blake did have a couple presents. The Christensen's bought him a little laptop that he loves and the Elliott's brought him a giant puppy with his own little puppy bed. Blake was so excited he could barely stand it. We are so lucky to have such great friends and family.

1 comment:

Briana said...

The great thing about two year olds is that you can tell them any day is their birthday and they'll believe you. You should have let it slide until the next week! :)

In fact, Gavin's church teacher gave him a birthday present 6 months late. He swears he's 5 years old now. He wouldn't open the present until we all sang to him.