Thursday, April 23, 2009

We're having another boy





Today we found out that we will be having another boy join our family. We were able to take all of the kids but Buddy to see the ultrasound. He is in the 2nd grade musical and they had a performance for the school this morning. I think all the boys thought it would be a girl and had just given into the idea. When they announced that it was going to be a boy Jackson was so excited. I went to school to have lunch with Buddy to tell him what we were having and when I told him he nearly jumped out of his seat. He ran over and told his entire class. Josie on the other hand wasn't so excited. She sat there and tears started pouring down her face. My heart broke for her. I know that one day it won't be so bad today she is having a pretty hard time with it. We are excited to have a new baby join our family at the end of August and I know that he will be a sweet little angel.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Poor Jos! But think, she's going to be the most protected girl in school!! No one will mess with her! Although, I think she's got enough attitude that most wouldn't anyway, but her brothers wil be extra reassurance for her!