Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Josie lost her 3rd tooth


Josie has been working on getting her 3rd tooth out since the last week of school. Finally, with only 2 weeks left of summer it finally came out. I thought it would never come out. It was a very dramatic event, like most, but it is finally over. It was so loose that she wanted to pull it out herself. So, being the kind mom that I am I obliged. However, after 1 1/2 hours enough was enough and I pushed it back until it was just hanging there. I thought that I would let her pull out the rest but even that was too much and so I yanked it out. She was mad for about 30 seconds and then she was okay with it. I love my little drama girl. She looks so cute with a big hole in her smile now. Just perfect for the beginning of school.

1 comment:

Paula said...

It's not just the girls that can be dramatic...Tani had one hanging for weeks. He would clamp his mouth shut and not let you get near it. Rod finally pushed it through his lips...popped right out. Josie looks pretty cute!Love that funny gap smile.