Friday, January 22, 2010

Our new kitchen table





We finally got rid of our ugly kitchen table. It was a good table for our family, however, it was long past time for it to be gone. I really wanted a square table but it wouldn't fit in our dining room area very well. So, I had pretty much given up on finding one that I liked. However, my amazing husband found the perfect table. It seats all eight of us and I LOVE it. It is rectangular but wider than most so it looks more square. It is also counter height which I love. It was an early valentines present and I couldn't ask for anything better. We even got to build it together as a family which made for really good times. Actually, it was a lot of fun building it as a family. Now that the boys are getting older they are very helpful.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Love that table! Lucky you...ours is pretty beat up.

Heather said...

Wow!! Your posts are out of control today! Normally you NEVER update this thing, today I'm scrolling to the next page to see what I've missed. April, I am impressed!! love the table by the way ;)