Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Kitchen Table







We bought a new kitchen table to help show the formal dining room in our house. Buddy and Daddy built the entire table by themselves. Garrett, Blake and I helped build the chairs but they did most of those as well. Jack and Josie were so tired after the party the day before that they fell asleep early. Daddy and Buddy did an amazing job on the table and chairs. I was so impressed. Jackson built the coffee table, or the cherry coke table (that's what Wes and the kids call it since we don't drink coffee :)) all by himself the next day. He also did a great job. I am so impressed by my builing boys. Josie and I decorated the room and I must say it looks incredible. This should for sure sale our home now.



1 comment:

Heather said...

The pictures of the kids helping Wes build the table are so cute!!!