Sunday, December 14, 2008

Diamonds & Dugouts Tournament


This weekend Jack & Buddy played in another baseball tournament. I love going out and watching them play. Their team gets better and better all the time. They have progressed so much from the time they started playing select. I think they have some of the best coaches. They are very patient, knowledgeable and are amazing teachers. Buddy is playing outfield and doing a great job. Jack is pitching now and playing in the outfield. I think they both would like to be back in the infield but they are enjoying playing anywhere. Buddy is working on becoming a catcher and if he keeps practicing I think he will do very well. I can't wait for the day when Jack is able to pitch and Buddy can catch for him. They do it in practice but I would love to see it in a game. I know the day will come. Until then, I am glad to see that they are learning a lot and having fun together.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness you have been a busy blogger since I last checked in. Looks like you are having a great time. Your kids are getting so big and Josie is Beautiful Fun Idea with the wedding dress I think I may steal that idea:)

Merry Christmas!!!