Friday, March 26, 2010

Buddy in a Bucket


Okay, this is going to sound really mean but it is funny as heck. The other day I was working in the kitchen and Josie came running in telling me that Buddy was stuck in a bucket. I was sure that he was messing with her but I went out to check it out just in case. When I got out there I could not stop laughing. I ran back in the house to get my camera so that I could always remember it. Apparently, he was crouching over the bucket playing catch with Garrett and Blake and sat down, forgetting that the bucket was right side up, and fell in. He fell in so far that he couldn't get back out on his own. When he got out he had a bad scratch on his back from falling in. I felt bad for laughing at him but it was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sorry Buddy, that is hilarious!! LOL!!

Peyton WIlcock said...

That really is hilarious! He will appreciate you taking the picture before helping him later!