Monday, March 22, 2010

Thai Spice Critique

Last week Wes and I went to Thai Spice for a date night. I was shocked at how good it was. They had a huge menu to choose from and it all looked so tasty. It is set up somewhat like Pei Wei's where you order and then sit down and they bring it to you. Thai Spice has a very inviting environment and everyone that worked there was very kind. I ordered "taste of ginger" and it was soooo good. Wes ordered a curry soup dish that he really enjoyed. He didn't care for the eggplant that was in it so he pulled that out but other than that, he was very pleased. I can't wait to go back and try something else on their menu. I would highly recommend this restaurant. It is hard to find good food, kind people and a nice establishment. They receive an A+ from me.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Glad to see you're not still being a critique!! If I ever come out there again I want thai for sure, ok!!

April said...

The key would be if you ever come out here. I don't know if that day will ever come. haha If you do come I will take you there for sure. It was way yummy!!!