Friday, March 19, 2010

UT shorts


Buddy is a HUGE University of Texas fan. He tells us all the time that he is going to UT and is going to play football and baseball for them. They have a great athletics program and Buddy wants to be a part of it soooo bad. Wes, however, is not such a huge UT fan and so they have a fun little rivalry between one another. The other day we were walking through the mall for something to do during spring break and Buddy found some UT shorts that were on sale. He begged me to let him buy them for his dad and I finally caved. Wes has no choice but to wear them since Buddy bought them for him but I think it kills him. I personally think that it's hilarious.

2 comments:

jimmy said...

thats so cute! im glad he thinks for himself and not like just what dad likes! my son AND husband are obsessed with the florida gators. looks like the boys might just play against each other in college football! lol!

jimmy said...

oh wow, april, these comments are not from jimmy....its jamie pew, not a crazy stalker! sorry, my husband must stay logged in his google account, sorry:)